Note: You or your secondary user can submit tickets, but the ticket sender will be the main contact person for the particular ticket submitted.
- Login to the customer portal.
- Navigate to the left-side menu and click Ticket Platform. Then select Open Ticket.
3. You will be prompted to create a support ticket through a series of steps:
- Select the Product and Service Category from the drop-down option.
- Then, select the Product and Service Details (service subscription) related to your technical inquiry.
- Then, click Next.
- Select the type of Issue from the drop-down option. Input your ticket Subject.
- Then, type in your message. You are encouraged to provide necessary details pertaining to the issue; preferably as much details as possible to give our technical support team a better understanding.
- You can provide attachments to the ticket (max 5 attachments, 5 MB each; only .jpg, .jpeg, .gif and .png) for our reference.
- You have the option to CC other recipient(s) to the ticket.
Note: Include relevant CC recipients upon ticket submission to keep them in the loop. CC recipients can only view subsequent replies from the point their email was added.
- Click Submit.
4. In My Support Tickets, you will be able to find your submitted ticket, check on the status of your ticket, view/reply to your ticket, and search your ticket using filter function.
5. You can close the ticket by clicking the Close button.
6. You are encouraged to leave a Score based on the overall support experience you received. This helps us to improve our service for the better.