Search Our Database
Initiate Domain Ownership Transfer To Recipient Without IPS1 Account
Here are the steps for domain ownership transfer if the recipient does NOT have IPServerOne account
- Login to IP Serverone customer portal.
- Navigate to the left-side menu and click on “My Product”.
- Click on “Domains”
6. Click on “Transfer Account Ownership”
7. You as the requester (the person who initiates the domain ownership transfer), will need to fill in the receiver’s particulars as requested in the form. Click “Create”button once you have filled the form with complete and accurate details.
8. In this step, the request has been created. Click “Okay”
- For The Recipient Without IPServerOne Account
The new owner will receive a notification email as below which notifies about the ownership transfer request.
NOTE: In order to accept the domain ownership transfer and become the account administrator, the new owner is required to register an account with IPServerone through the customer portal.
Click on the link provided in the email to create a new account. Click “Sign Up” to proceed.
Once logging in successfully, click on “Review Request” at the dashboard.
New recipient will have to complete the customer profile before proceeding. Click “Here” button to update your profile.
Please complete the required information and remember to click “Save” button before accepting the domain transfer request.
After your customer profile is updated, navigate to the “Dashboard” and click on “Review Request”.
New recipient has to click on “Accept” button if they agree to accept the ownership.
New recipient has to agree to the terms & conditions of IP Serverone before clicking on “Complete Transfer” button.
The ownership transfer request is successful. New owner is able to view the domain name that had been transferred under “My Products >> Domain” at the left-side menu in customer dashboard.
The new owner will receive an email of domain ownership transfer request acceptance.
The requester will also receive an email which notifies on the successful transfer of the domain ownership. If the domain is no longer listed in their active products, it means that the domain has been successfully transferred out.