To install Let’s Encrypt from SSH for directadmin domain
1. SSH to the server
2. Edit the DirectAdmin config file by running the following command:
# Add in "letsencrypt=1"
3. Run the following command
#Add in "Alias /.well-known/acme-challenge /var/www/html/.well-known/acme-challenge"
4. Now run the following commands
5. Restart the httpd and directadmin services
service httpd restart
service directadmin restart
6. Then go to the user’s DirectAdmin page and do the following:
- Click “SSL Certificate“
- Click on “Free & automatic certificate from let’s Encrypt“
Article posted on 8 September 2019 by Mohammad Nadzir B Nazuwan