Search Our Database
How to Install Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate in DirectAdmin
To install a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate in DirectAdmin
1. First, we need to make sure that “Secure SSL” is enabled for the domain. To enable it, click on “Domain Setup”.
2. Click on the domain you want to enable “Secure SSL”.
3. Tick “Secure SSL” to enable it.
4. Proceed to the User home page, then click on “SSL Certificates”
5. Select “Free & automatic certificate from Let’s Encrypt” and include all the request details and select the domain names that you wish to encrypt. Click on “Save” to install the SSL certificate.
6. A successful process should look as below:
7. Below is an example of a Let’s Encrypt certificate that has been installed successfully.