Search Our Database
How to install “Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate” from SSH (Directadmin)
To install Let’s Encrypt from SSH for DirectAdmin domain
1. SSH to the server
2. Edit the DirectAdmin config file by running the following command:
vi /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf # Add in "letsencrypt=1"
3. Run the following command
vi /etc/httpd/conf/extra/httpd-alias.conf #Add in "Alias /.well-known/acme-challenge /var/www/html/.well-known/acme-challenge"
4. Now run the following commands
./build update ./build letsencrypt
5. Restart the httpd and directadmin services
service httpd restart service directadmin restart
6. Then go to the user’s DirectAdmin page and do the following:
- Click “SSL Certificate“
- Click on “Free & automatic certificate from let’s Encrypt“
Article posted on 8 September 2019 by Mohammad Nadzir B Nazuwan