Search Our Database
How to Check Your Compute Resource Usage and Limit for Your Virtual Data Center
Upon subscription to the vCloud Director package, you should be informed ahead of the total resource limit you have subscribed for your package, you can always refer back to your subscription details in IPServerOne Customer portal.
To view the total current usage of your virtual data center, it is viewable on the first page after you log in, available at the Data Center Card.
This card including information as below:
- The Organization name of your subscription
- The site name of your virtual data center currently located at
- Total vApps and VM running
- Total CPU assigned to VM and vApps
- Total RAM assigned to VM and vApps
- Total Storage assigned to VM and vApps