a. Term of Registration
- The term of registration is 1-10 years.
b. Term of Renewal
- The term of renewal is 1-10 years.
c. How long does it takes for an expired domain to work again after renewal?
- After expired, domain name will be taken out from DNS and therefore website will not work properly. After renewed, it will take 24-48 hours for the domain to work again.
d. Renewal grace period
- Renewal grace period for .com/.net/.org/.info domain name is 40 days
e. Redemption Grace Period
- Redemption Grace Period for .com/.net/.org/.info domain name is a period of 30 days. – Additional domain restoration charges if you renew the domain in “Redemption Grace Period”
f. How long does it takes for a domain to release to public registration after expired and not renew?
- After a .com/.net/.org/.info domain was expired, it will go through below life cycle – 40 days renewal grace period — > 30 days Redemption grace period –> 5 days pending delete
d. Entire Domain life cycle in a simpler way
- 1 ~ 10 years Domain Registration / Renewal -> Expired (40 days Renewal Grace Period) -> Redemption Period (30 Days) -> Pending Delete (5 days) -> Available