Search Our Database
How to change an existing domain name in DirectAdmin
1. To change domain name to a new domain name in DirectAdmin control panel, first log into user’s DirectAdmin control panel.
2. There are two ways to access the page for domain name configurations. You can click on Domain Administration
Click on Domain Setup
3. Either method will bring you to the same page, then click on Change a Domain Name.
4. Next, select the old domain name that you wish to change from the drop down menu, and insert the new domain name on the text box, followed by clicking on Change.
5. The system will redirect you to a page showing stating that the domain name has been successfully changed, if everything was done correctly.