1) Enter the domain name that you wish to register. Select domain extension then click Check button.
2) Select the available domain name from the domain result table and choose the registration term. You may also pick up Linux Hosting, SME Hosting and Email Hosting next to the domain result individually.
3) Click the ‘Review Domain Contact’ button.
4) Review domain administrative and billing contact then click ‘Update domain administrative contact & domain billing contact’ button.
4.1) click the ‘DNS Server’ button to update your own name servers or use IP Serverone’s name servers by selecting the second option.
5) Click `View Cart’ button to proceed.
6) Type your special instructions or special request in Special Instructions box if any.
7) Read, understood and agreed our terms & conditions.
8) Click the Checkout button.
Note: You’ll redirect to order invoice in client portal.
9) click ‘Pay Now’ to proceed payment.