1. Have your wordpress install and run normally.
2. Login to your wordpress admin panel.
3. Go to Plugins > Add New as show below.
4. Key in “w3 total cache” in the text box and click “Search Plugins”.
5. At the result list, you will see “w3 total cache” showed at the first of the list. Install it by click on “Install Now” link.
6. Key in your FTP username and password, then click Proceed.
7. Once the plugins is installed successfully, go to Plugin > Installed Plugins. At the W3 Total Cache, click on Setting links.
8. In the setting page, scroll down to “CDN” and configure as follow , then click on “Save all settings” button.
9. Then click at “CDN” link from the menu at left hand side.
10. Scroll down a bit until “Configuration” section, key in your CDN hostname in the text box, then click on “Save all settings” button.
11. Then your wordpress is done configured with CDN. To test it out, you can open your browser open the Developer tools. (Google Chrome will be use in this guide.) Then browse your site normally, you will see all the picture files and js file will be loaded from CDN site.