Search Our Database
Website is not Accessible: Troubleshooting
Unable to browse to your domain/website?
You start up your computer where everything seems to be fine. You open a web browser and try to access your domain (website), and you find that it’s not accessible or with the error ‘Page Not Found’. Follow steps below to check on the issue.
How to Troubleshoot an Inaccessible Website
1. Try to browse any other domain. eg. google.com, ipserverone.com, etc. If no other websites can be accessed, restart your modem, router and computer.
- If you still cannot access any websites, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- If other websites can now be loaded except for your website, proceed to step 2.
2. Check whether your domain’s DNS is successfully resolving by checking intoDNS. If there are no DNS resolution issues, proceed to the next step.
3. Run a PingPlotter test to your domain to check the network connectivity. Refer to this guide on How to Run a PingPlotter Test.
4. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the screenshot of the PingPlotter test results attached on the mail.