Search Our Database
MYNIC – Reset or Retrieving access details for admin MYNIC portal
Step 1: If you have forgotten the access to the MYNIC management portal https://domainmanager.mynic.my/Mynic-ViewController-context-root/faces/PB/UserLogin.jsp or Ichoose Selfcare at https://selfcare.ichoose.my/ can retrieve it by click on forgot username or forgot password.
Step 2: For forgot username, enter domain name wish to get the access and email address is an admin email address as stated in whois records at https://mynic.my/whois/
Step 3: Once submitted, the registrar (MYNIC) will send the username to the admin email address.
Step 4: After received the username, you may proceed to retrieve the password.
Step 5: Enter the username and email address is an admin email address as stated in whois records at https://mynic.my/whois/ . Once submitted, the registrar (MYNIC) will send the password via email.
Step 6: If the admin email is invalid, please contact MYNIC customer service at email@example.com to retrieve the access details.
Step 7: MYNIC will provide the form as below referring to the issue:
- Change email address.
- The form must be printed by using the Registrant letterhead and company stamp (company as in whois records).
to be used to change the e-mail address for the contact person (Administrative, Technical or Billing) in the event the current e-mail address registered with MYNIC is not functioning and/or you do not have access to the e-mail address to use Forget Username / Password facility in MYNIC System.
- After the email address successfully changed, please refer to the above steps to retrieve the password.
- Change admin contact
- If the current Administrative Contact no longer in charge of the domain name(s).
- The form must be printed by using the Registrant letterhead and company stamp.
- The new Administrative Contact must be an authorized employee of the Registrant organization /company who able to speak and contract on behalf of the Registrant. The Administrative Contact is the person who is in charge of the domain name.
- Once admin contact successfully changed, the registrar (MYNIC) will provide the access details.