Search Our Database
How to Block Email Addresses on SmarterMail 16
- Navigate to Domain Settings > Content Filtering and click on New.
2. This will allow you to create a blacklist to block any email address. Click on New Condition.
3. Edit the conditions to match the image below and click on Save.
4. Select the desired action. In this case, we will be deleting the spam emails received.
5. Once the condition and action have been configured, click on Save. You will no longer receive emails from the email address included in this blacklist.