Search Our Database
How to Add Calendar/CalDAV to iPhone
The iPhone user can add the calendar from webmail into the device by using the CalDav function as guideline below:
1. Open the settings application
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Tap Add Account
4. Tap Other as account type
5. Tap Add CalDAV account
6. For server, type mail.yourdomain.com
7. Enter your full email address for User Name, and then type your password.
8. If your mail server does not support SSL, a warning will be displayed. Tap Continue and disable the SSL.
9. Your calendar will now be visible in the Calendar application.