1. Open Mail application and it will appear as below,
2. Fill in the details of Email Address and Password then tap on Manual setup.
3. Choose for the incoming email protocol, POP3 or IMAP. For more details about this protocol can be found here.
4. Make sure the details of Username, Password, IMAP server, Port are correct and SSL/TLS enabled then tap on Next.
5. Make sure the details of SMTP server, Port, Username, Password and SSL/TLS enabled then tap on Next.
6. Fill in the details of account name and your name and tap on Next.
7. If there’s no error appear, your email has successful configured. Now you can try to send and receive an emails.
For reference, below is the details for incoming and outgoing email configuration.
|Protocol||Mail Server Name||SSL/TLS||Port|