By default, Smartermail doesn’t have a feature to set up an autoresponder for the entire domain.
However, there is another powerful feature called “Events” which allows doing so.
In order to configure a global level autoresponder for all users in Smartermail, you may refer to the following steps:
- Login Smartermail as a domain administrator.
- Go to “Events” and create a new event as in the screenshot and click Save button
3. Fill up the boxes under Action tab as in the screenshot and click Save button
4. The new Event will look as following:
5. Now any sender that sends an email to any email account of your domain will receive an auto-response.