In order to transfer the domain to our server, You have to change the nameserver on Yahoo’s domain control panel to our DNS settings which we have sent you. Here are the steps:
- Go to Yahoo’s Domain Control Panel
- Unlock the domain
- Go to Manage Advanced DNS Settings
- Scroll down the page until you see ‘Change Name Server’
- Put the primary dns server, and secondary dns server to our nameserver settings which we have sent you. (example. ns1.ipserverone.com & ns2.ipserverone.com)
- Wait at least 4 hours for the changed DNS settings to be propagated.