1. First login to MYNIC Portal
2. Register your Mobile phone number on the Mynic Portal if you haven’t done it before, in order to receive TAC code from Mynic.
3. At upper tab, Go to ‘Domain Name’ –> ‘Modify Domain’.
4. Type the domain into [Domain Name] tab, and choose your correspond [Domain Extension].
5. Search Result will appear, your domain will be listed here. Ticked this domain at the left side, and click on ‘Modify’
6. You will be brought over to next page. Choose ‘Add / Remove / Change Name Server’, and wait.
7. Modify Name servers page will appear, Tick all the Nameserver you wanted to change in ‘Existing Name Server for selected domain name(s)’, Type in the nameserver you want to change to in ‘Change To’ table, and then click ‘Modify’.
8. Once you click ‘Modify’, you will be brought over to the TAC code authorization page. An sms will be sent to your registered mobile phone in Step 2 with the TAC code. Insert the TAC code to space at the middle of the box, and click “Continue”.
Note: If you haven’t registered your mobile phone number, you will be brought over to a blank box-like image below once you reach this step. Just back to the Mynic Portal home, and follow Step 2 again to register your mobile phone number to Mynic Portal.
9. Once the TAC code authorization is done, you will be forward back to the modify name server page, stating that the request to update name server is successful (or fail) at the first line of the page.