1. Now you will be able to self-generate a single pro forma invoice for multiple products and services that you wish to renew altogether in our portal which saves you a lot of time.
2. To self-generate pro forma invoice, you can navigate to:
a) “My Renewals” button under drop down menu (top-right)
b) Or, under “Billing and Payments” tab
3. You can select multiple services to generate your pro forma invoice. The pro forma invoice validity will expire following the service with the earliest expiry date.
For example you select:
abc.com domain [Expiry:20/8/2019]
abc.com.my domain [Expiry: 31/11/2019]
The pro forma invoice period will only be valid until the 20/8/2019.
To Self-Generate Pro Forma Invoice:
Step 1: Select the product category that you want to renew from the drop-down option.
Step 2: Click on the (+) button to add the product/service to be renewed.
Step 3: Click on the “Request for Services” button to generate your pro forma invoice.
*Please take note that pro forma invoice generated cannot be cancelled or edited. Thus, you are encouraged to double check your selection(s) before generating the pro forma invoice.
4. Once you have confirmed your selections, a message will show as per below. Click “here” hyperlink to be directed to your pro forma invoice. You can make payment by clicking on the “Pay Now” button.
Or alternatively, you can find your pro forma invoice in “Billing & Payment > Pending Payments > Pro Forma Invoices” tab. Here, you can also view other pending pro forma invoices or download them.
5. As per mentioned, pro forma invoice generated cannot be cancelled or amended, should you request to make changes to the pro forma invoice, you will need to get in touch with our Customer Service team at email@example.com or call us at +603 2026 1688.