If your domain name is register and renewed with IP Serverone, you can consider setting the server default DNS server to IP ServerOne dns server.
1. Login to DirectAdmin with admin user.
2. Click at the “Administrator Settings” under Extra Features section as show below.
3. Under section Server Settings, you will see something similar as below.
4. Change the NS1 and NS2 content into pdns1.ipserverone.com and pdns2.ipserverone.com as show below.
5. Scroll down the form until bottom, and click “Save” button.
6. You will see a notification show as below, which means the setting will be take place in the server within 1 minute time.