1. Upload your icon image file to your hosting root (public_html, wwwroot, httpdocs), and make sure its able to be viewed using browser. example: http://www.domain.com/icon.jpeg 2. Add in code below in your index file: <link rel=”icon” href=”http://example.com/favicon.ico” type=”image/x-icon” /> <link rel=”shortcut icon” href=”http://example.com/favicon.ico” type=”image/x-icon” /> replace the URL with your image path 3. Reload your
To check what is the PHP version in your server and what modules are installed, simply use FTP or File manager to: 1. Create a file test.php in the public_html folder 2. Put in the following PHP script in test.php and save it: <?php phpinfo(); ?> 3. View the test.php in your web browser at
To set the system clock, you can use the date command. 1. SSH to your server 2. Run the command below to change the date and time: # date –set=”Mmm DD HH:MM:SS YYYY” The command’s format can be matched to the example below # date –set=”Oct 20 15:52:29 2012″ 3. Run the command below to
1. Login to DirectAdmin and select any of your domain name, then click Site Summary / Statistics / Logs. 2. Select the domain name from the list as shown below 3. You will be redirected to a page with the statistics similar to the image below
DirectAdmin comes equipped with Webalizer, which allows you to make website stats publicly available through your domain. This comes in handy when you need to share your domain stats with anyone who does not have administrator access to your domain. Enable Public Webalizer Stats 1. Login to DirectAdmin and go to Site Summary / Statistics
1. Login to DirectAdmin control panel and click on Complete Usage Statistics under the Extra Features category. 2. The email delivery statistics may be reviewed here.
IDN (Internationalized Domain Name) is a domain name that contains at least one label which is displayed in a language-specific script such as Arabic, Chinese, Japanese Kanji, Korean Hanggulor, Latin Alphabet-based characters with diacritics and French. IDN are stored in the Domain Name System as ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) strings using Punnycode transcription.
1. First login to MYNIC Portal 2. Register your Mobile phone number on the Mynic Portal if you haven’t done it before, in order to receive TAC code from Mynic. 3. At upper tab, Go to ‘Domain Name’ –> ‘Modify Domain’. 4. Type the domain into [Domain Name] tab, and choose your correspond [Domain Extension].
1. Go to the link below. https://web.domainregistry.my/Mynic-ViewController-context-root/faces/PB/UserLogin.jsp 2. Click on Forget Username. 3. Key in your domain Contact Code then click on Submit. If you do not know the Contact Code, click here to for guidance on how to retrieve the contact code. 4. Select checkbox a to have the username sent to the listed email
Step 1: Click the “BACKUP” tab in VestaCP, then click the green “+” to create a backup in VestaCP. Step 2: A notification message will popup. Please wait for email notification indicating if the backup is ready to download. Generating the backup may take some time if there is a large amount of data to